Books, how I love them! Over the past few weeks I've had more time for reading and I've been enjoying checking out some great titles for this coming year online and also sorting through our two bookcases of books - I found heaps of DH's books that I'd really like to get around reading sometime. He likes any sort of thriller, or Lee Childs, James Patterson, David Baldacci, whereas I'll read anything.
My latest three books were all good, especially Me before You, I haven't cried reading a book for such a long time. I also really enjoyed The Last Runaway.
Here's a list of some of my favourite books from 2013, I'd highly recommend them all.
1. The Island by Victoria Hislop
2. The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
3. The House of Memories by Monica McInerney
4. Snow White Must Die - Nele Neuhaus
5. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
6. The Shadow Year - Hannah Richell
If you have read any good books lately, please let me know!