Thursday, July 11, 2013

Next up and a finish

Hello there

I think this might be my next big project start. The other night I finished Country Cottage Needlework's Garden Girl (a pic to come as soon as the rain stops here and the light is decent enough) so thought it would be good replacement in the rotation I'm trying to stick too :)


These are the ornaments I've picked out to stitch during July.


Here's a quick finish from last weekend:


Merry & Bright by Country Cottage Needleworks
Just Cross Stitch Ornaments magazine 2010
stitched on 32ct linen using Andrea's colour changes

See you soon x

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work,well done.xx

Von said...

Sweet finish and lovely New ones on deck!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. Look forward to seeing your new starts.

stitchersanon said...

Lovely finish..looking forwards to seeing more to come!

♥ Nia said...

beautiful :)

♥ Nia said...

beautiful :)

Chris said...

I love your new SB project!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Merry & Bright is lovely you've got some nice projects coming up!

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish and your new project is beautiful (:

Melissa said...

Congrats on your finish! And I love all those future projects especially the colours of the Sheppards Bush one :)

Penny said...

Pretty new project! Love the ornament choices too. :)

P.J. said...

Cute orney. Look forward to seeing your finish. Like the next one in the basket as well.

Elizabeth said...

All lovely. I stitched joy an peace last Christmas for a friend. I'm thinking of stitching one for mysel this year

Karoline said...

Lovely ornie. You've got some great projects lined up

Unknown said...

Hi Katrina. I follow your blog but haven't commented before. I love the ornie you have just stitched but it looks as though there are a few stitches missing on one of your branches!

Sally said...

Lovely choices and I love your finish :)

Wendy said...

You always find lovely projects, love the Christmas finish. xx

Carol said...

Love your finish!!

stitcherw said...

Eve's Garden looks like a lovely piece to start. I love Shepards Bush, recently finished Goblins, their designs have such pretty coloring.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...