Every year I like to stitch a whole bunch of Christmas ornaments, which I give to my family and friends. I usually aim to stitch two or more every month but so far this year I've fallen a bit behind, I'm blaming the addictive Sheep Virtues and Santa's Village series!
Awhile ago I spent a few hours digging out some patterns and getting all the threads & fabrics ready and this is the result.
1. The Prairie Schooler, Freebie - Santa Rides
2. Reindeer from Lizzie Kate's Ting Tidings XVII
3. Sheepish Designs, from an old Just Cross Stitch magazine, unsure of the issue number
4. Freebie from a french site, sorry, can't remember where I found this one.
5. An Owly Christmas cross stitch by the Floss Box.
6. Freebie from Cosmic Handmade.
Now to find a few spare hours to finish them off!
See you soon x