Thursday, February 28, 2013

Simple & Sweet

Hello friends
how did it get to be Thursday afternoon so quickly this week?  I've had some busy days at work lately, mostly working on the many funding proposals that are due out at this time of the year. March starts tomorrow, oh my goodness, soon Easter will be here!

anyways, here's another product of my recent sewing session, Simple Joys by Shepherds Bush, made into a pin pillow.  


A new book arrived the other day to add to my collection - such pretty ideas for some gifts in here.


See you soon x

14 comments:

Cathy B said...

Very sweet finish!

Karen said...

Such a cute finish.

Deborah said...

Lovely pin cushion.

Solstitches said...

Beautiful!
The book looks good too.

Margaret

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. Great new book.

Shane Pollard said...

Lovely Katrina - I'll look for it at Ribbon Rose!
I'm hoping our library has that book - it looks just what I need to kick start some gifts.
Shane ♥

Giovanna said...

That's such a sweet pincushion - congrats on the finish!

Vickie said...

Oh that is a pretty one. I love the finish.

Lynn said...

Look at that adorable birdhouse on the front of your book. It certainly looks like there are lots of pretty projects for you to tackle within its pages.
Pretty pinpillow!!
I can't believe Easter is approaching so quickly. Seems like it was just yesterday that Christmas was here.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Darling!!

Annette-California said...

How pretty! I love this design and you did a beautiful job turning it into a pillow. love Annette

Unknown said...

gorgeous finish!

♥ Nia said...

Lovely :) I can't wait to see what you'll make, I bet that new book will give you a lot of inspiration for beautiful things! :D

Tatkis said...

I love Shepherd Bush designs, and your finish is perfect!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...