Thursday, February 14, 2013

Loving Right Now

: Picking up some favourite magazines from the bookshop


 : my little girl enjoying a huge bubble bath


 : my new necklace and earring set, purchased at a local market day


: the first knitting project of the year underway


: couldn't resist having an early Easter treat


: watching Hannah hang out with her cousins Sally and Alice


: getting to spend time with my lovely cousins at a recent 40th birthday party



Happy Valentine's Day. See you soon x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving what you are loving Katrina :-)

Wendy said...

It all sounds and looks lovely! The knitting you have started is cute.

Maggee said...

I know we are polar opposites in seasons, but does this mean Easter comes in the fall for you!?? I can't quite wrap my head around that... the implications... phew! I love Cadbury creme eggs--my most favorite Easter candy!! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...