Wednesday, August 01, 2012

A new knitting start

Hello friends, 
a family friend is due to have her first baby in a couple of weeks time so I've been working on a few knitted items for the baby.  I decided to cast on a little baby cardigan during my lunch break at work yesterday.  Its been so wet here again, I haven't been going out during my break like I usually do, so its the perfect opportunity to knit a few rows and have a chat with my co workers and clients.


010 by Kiwixstitcher

This is an easy knit so far.  There is a free version of the pattern for 8 ply/DK wool, and newborn babe size available at Ravelry here

Many thanks for the comments left about my recent finish - have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...