Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On the go right now

The other day I mentionned I had several new stitching starts - its the first time in awhile that I've quite a few different projects on the go, mostly because I've tended to focus on one larger design and maybe one or two small things, like Christmas ornies but its time for a change in tactics!

The first of my new projects is one I've had in mind to do for a long time - Victoria's Quaker by A Mon Ami Pierre. I made a tiny start on Thursday night and can already tell that I'm going to really enjoy working on this design.



Next up is two new stitchalongs - one with Kath & Clare for Lizzie Kate's Christmas ABCs. We've chosen to stitch on this on Sundays. I thought that I was going to be able to share a progress pic today but I had to spend most of this week's time unpicking stitches from last week's session so next time maybe :)

My second SAL is with Clare and we're going to be stitching My Needle's Work by Little House Needleworks once a week.

And as usual, there's one or two new knitting projects on my needles too!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It good to have a few projects on the go so you don't get bored! They are all lovely projects!

Christine S said...

Have fun with all of your new projects, Katrina! Thanks for telling me about Victoria's Quaker. I haven't seen that design before and I really like it! I'll have to add it to my wishlist. :-)

Lynn said...

Looks like you'll have your plate full for awhile! I love Mon Ami Pierre designs and VQ is a beauty.

Robin said...

Nice projects and fun stitch alongs. I love all your choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...