Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Fun Day Out (and some new stash too)

On Saturday I headed out for the day with Kath for a spot of shopping, lunch and a visit to one of our favourite places, Heirlooms. We had a lovely day, it was the first time Kath and I have had a girls day out together in ages.


So much for not having much on my stitching wish list!! Its been awhile since I had a major splurge on stitching stash so I couldn't resist coming away with a few goodies - and Sherelyn's displays and model stitching make it very hard not to be tempted!!


This is going to be my next start, JBW Designs' French Country Butterfly and I chose Rhubarb for the thread.

This Just Nan was just too pretty not to get one:)

Honeysuckle Manor, containing two gorgeous samplers that I'm going to stitch ONE day, lol. The 2010 Just Cross Stitch ornament preview magazine - at least four of the ornaments are must stitches for me :)

From Kelmscott Designs, a "K" needleminder and Little Gems scissors, pink of course!, and another cute Christmas JBW Design.


I also picked up another couple of threads for My Quaker Lady, which I'm hoping will be my next finish. I was going to share a progress pic today but I'll leave it until its completed.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Katrina~

8 comments:

~*Shar*~ said...

Great stash shopping; I have been eyeing the Honeysuckle Manor for a while now; Like I did with the Halloween Stockings book; it was in my last stash run; and this Honeysuckle book will be in my next run...LOL

Anne S said...

Great stash haul - can't wait to see them stitched up :D

KarenV said...

Great stash Katrina! The BBD book is one of my favourites :)

Kim B said...

You did come home with some excellent goodies!

Suzanne said...

Great stash items you picked up. Love the Just Nan piece and BBD booklet.

Lynn said...

Really great stash choices! The JBW Butterfly and Honeysuckly Manor just recently made it into my stash as well. I love that Just Nan piece though and think that maybe you've just enable me, lol!

Susan said...

Nice stash, Katrina. It sounds like you had a nice girls' day out!

Tatkis said...

Very nice buyings! Hope to see your new creations soon :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...