Thursday, April 01, 2010

Knitting FO:Whirligig Shrug

Also hot off the needles last week is this little shrug for Miss H - an interesting project for me as it was the first time I'd ever used double pointed needles! Once I got the hang of them, after some "tutoring" by a friend, I was away :)




Whirlgig Shrug by Stefanie Japel
from Interweave Knits Weekend 2009
There's almost 50 grams of this raspberry wool leftover so I might use it to make a beanie for Hannah, maybe a pattern from this website?

I'm really looking forward to our Easter break coming up - a four day weekend, yay. We haven't got much planned, except for a whole lot of outside jobs for me - tidy up the gardens, plant more vegetable seedlings, sweeping, etc, all those before winter jobs you like to get done and DH will be working on our extensions no doubt. Hannah is also going to participate in her first Easter Egg hunt with her big cousin Zoe, lots of fun :)

Happy Easter, wishing all my dear stitching friends a relaxing and enjoyable weekend, whatever you may be up to :)

7 comments:

Cynimin said...

It's beautiful! Your daughter is so cute!!

corinna said...

it is adorable
she looks like she likes it too
better yet
she does not mind it

staci said...

OMGosh, how adorable is that little shrug??? Hannah is such a cutie, how much fun she must be to knit for :)

Raven/Missy said...

The shrug is adorable and so is Hannah!

Ellie said...

Hannah and the shrug are just way too cute !!!!! Jan

Nicky said...

What a cutie(X 2 - both Hannah and the shrug) What a lucky little girl to have such a clever Mum. Love the new blog background too.

Christine S said...

Such a pretty sweater for such a pretty little girl! I think a matching hat would be so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...