Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My next start is......

Travelling Stitcher by Little House Needleworks :) This was one of my new purchases recently. I couldn't wait to get started on it but I finally did last night after finishing the Tralala design.


Here's a few snaps of the bulbs that are popping up in the garden outside my work - just beautiful. My favourites, freesias, have yet to make their annual appearance, but they can't be far way from flowering.






I'm so excited as this coming weekend I'm going on a little trip with some friends to a Craft & Scrapbooking show. We organised this months ago, and I can't believe its almost finally here. I hope I don't miss DH and Hannah too much!

6 comments:

Irma said...

I LOVE taking pictures of my flowers and yours are so pretty. I saw someone finish that particular chart..its so cute. Can't wait to see your progress.

Mary said...

LHN pattern as so pretty. I love the colors with this pattern.

Thanks for sharing your flower photos. As my summer is now turning into fall, I miss the pretty spring and summer flowers already. Thanks for sharing your pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love this chart and have it in my stash 'for later', I particularly like the name of that red thread!

Anonymous said...

I just picke dup that chart myself. Can't wait to see your progress

Laural said...

I can't wait to see your progress!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I can't wait to see your start on Traveling Stitcher. I finished stitching mine a few months ago, but as I didn't buy the purse at the time, I haven't actually "finished" it as yet... Maybe this weekend!

Great pictures of your flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...