Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Bag and a Quick Finish

One of my co workers was recently looking for some fabric bag patterns she could make with our clients and I remembered that I'd bought a kit for a bag way back at the start of the year. Well, she kindly offered to sew it up for me, what a nice friend she is :)


Aren't the yo yos pretty?

I've haven't been getting much stitching done this week as I've been cutting fabrics for Hannah's hexagon quilt but I did get this Pine Mountain Design stitched up in no time at all.

Friends Listen
Pine Mountain Designs
Included in the kit was the premade cushion slip, all I need to do is make a small inner pillow sometime.

Hope the week is going well for you! Til next time, take care.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Pretty bag and a cute finish!

Kim B said...

What a great bag! And such a sweet finish too.

vee said...

The bag is gorgeous!

Mary said...

I love the bag and the yo-yo's. I almost bought the tool to make them one day. Your finish is really cute too. I love the colors.

Cathy B said...

Those Pine Mountain kits are always quick finishes - instant gratification! Cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this great post with us....
I loved it.Good one ....
Enjoy every minute of your life.
...I look forward to see lots of posts of beautiful work.

--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at

home need security

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...