Saturday, June 27, 2009

Part Three Ackworth RR

Poor little Hannah has been very sick over the past few days with a nasty flu virus - we've had her to the doctors twice to get checked over, and now fingers crossed, she's on the mend. I've been at home most of the week with her so I've a bit of extra time to stitch and sew while she's been napping.

I've finished my blocks on Nicki's RR and its now on the way to Barbara.


Nicki has chosen a great colour combination for her piece, it looks wonderful and it was a pleasure to stitch with the lovely silk thread. You can more progress on our RR here.
I've started two new projects this week - Ladybugs and Bumblebees by Country Cottage Needleworks, and a funnel neck jumper for myself. I found a pattern in this book that I really liked and have chosen a lovely turquoise wool for it. Might take me a while though!!
Well Hannah is due to wake from nap very shortly so I'd better get going. Have a great weekend and I'll be back with some new progress pics soon, and also, to answer a couple of questions that have been left for me.
Bye for now, take care :)

7 comments:

Cathy B said...

Sorry to hear that little Hannah has been sick. Your stitching looks great! What a great idea for a RR!

Brigitte said...

A great RR.
I hope Hannah will soon be on the mend.

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Hope Hannah is all better by the time you read this. Love the RR squares you stitched. CJ ok;-)

staci said...

So sorry that Hannah has been so sick, hope that she is getting better now.

Very pretty stitching :)

Lana said...

Poor Hannah, hope she is feeling better soon! Love the blocks for nicki! I love the color you chose!

mainely stitching said...

Oh, poor little Hannah!! I hope she's much improved today!

Karoline said...

I hope that Hannah is feeling better. Nicki's RR is looking lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...