Sunday, April 26, 2009

All finished

As promised, here's my finish of Jour de Cueillette by Tralala:


Design: Jour de Cueillette by Tralala
Fabric: 32ct cream belfast
Threads: DMC and Atalie threads

I can now take this to my friend to be framed in time for Hannah's first birthday early next month. Several of you have asked me where I bought the Tralala pattern - I purchased several of the designs last year from The Thread Basket - they offer a wonderful service, and quick shipping to here in New Zealand too.

Next up for this afternoon is my April ornament for the 2009 Christmas Challange:



Design: Pearl Angel by Just Nan
Fabric: 32ct opalescent belfast
Threads: DMC


I've had this little kit sitting in my To Do basket for a very long time, since it was first released, lol. As its too pretty to be put away until Christmas time, I found a spot on my bookcase alongside some of other stitched pieces.

Now for some very exciting news - Miss Hannah is walking! well, not consistently but she has been taking more than a dozen or so steps before she plonks herself back down, lol. This weekend she has really been up and about, golly me, she'll be running before we know it!

25 comments:

Kim B said...

Congrats to Miss Hannah! And what a gorgeous finish!

Suburban Stitcher said...

It's a whole new ball of trouble when they start walking...but it sure is fun! Congrats on a great finish!

Anna van Schurman said...

Jour de Cueillette is adorable! Almost as cute as your daughter.

grace said...

Oh that looks so lovely! Love, love, love the tralala pattern!

Brigitte said...

What a cute finish. And Hannah is even cuter, lol.

Nic said...

Everything is so cute!

Cathy B said...

How exciting that Miss Hannah is walking; they grow up so fast!

Very cute Tralala finish too!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

That is so beautiful...I love the colors...congratulations on your Finish and your Ornament Finish too...good for you.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Christine S said...

Your Jour de Cueillette piece is so cute! I love how bright and cheerful it is. And yay for Hannah that she's walking now! Have fun chasing her around. :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Hannah! I remember when mine started walking, I was happy the first day and now I'm tired! I don't think either of them have slowed down.

Your finished design looks so sweet! Can't wait to see how you frame it.

Deb said...

Ah, the places dear Miss Hannah will soon go - and mom will be chasing after her! Beautiful finish. Both are adorable!

Sylvie said...

I love your Tralata design, it's adorable!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Congratulations to little Miss Hannah - she'll be all over the place before you know it.

Your fnish for her first birthday is just adorable! Congratulations!

Jeanie said...

Ooohhh what a beautiful birthday gift for lovely Hannah !
Congrats on her first steps ! Have fun catching up with her :)
The ornament finish is fantastic ! WOW !

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a gorgeous finish, and such a sweet photo of Hannah. I can't believe that she is almost one, how time flies.

CindyMae said...

Miss Hannah is looking so big!!! Walking . . . I remember those days and after a while you wish they were still sitting and not walking! LOL, just kidding! I love the finish for Hannah, it is just so darling and turned out fantastic!! The ornie is precious and I love the finishing of it!

Abi said...

OMG! How adorable: the baby and the stitching! I must own that chart! Its soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Pearl Angel looks so lovely, hmm, think it is in the bottom of my workbasket somewhere too!
I bet Hannah is enjoying being able to walk now.

Kathy said...

Awwww congrats to Miss Hannah, she is a cutie.

Your stitching is gorgeous, congratulations on your HD

Hugs xxxxx

Nina said...

Congratulations on your finishing!
It1S beautiful!
Do you know the Tralala lovers and stitchers' blog?
Find it in my profile ;)

Regards from Hungary,
Nina

Andrea said...

Congratulations on a wonderful finish. Miss Hannah may well be soon running about but you'll be running after her keeping her out of muschief!!

Irene said...

WOW Tralala is gorgeous !

Von said...

What a cute finish!! And then there's that little cutie Hannah! Lots of fun days ahead with her walking and becoming more independent. :)

gertru said...

beautiful finishes!

Sharon said...

Hannah is adorable! Congrats on the walking and the lovely finish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...