Whie I've been away from "blogland" over the past few days or so, I've been tagged by Dani, Deb, Goldie and Christine. So here goes:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. My Mum is one of my bestest friends - we hang out together all the time, I usually meet up with her every day for lunch, and we chat on the phone two or three(sometimes more!!) times a day. In fact, every time the phone rings Glenn says, that will be your mother :)
2. I have a Bachelor of Arts university degree majoring in Psychology and Rehabilitation, and half a completed graduate diploma in Health Services Management (one of these days I must find the time to complete it).
3. Just call me the body and hair product queen! I love shower gels and lotions, and spend a small fortune on getting my hair cut and coloured every 6 weeks and buying hair products. My new year's resolution this year was to start using up every single shower gel I have and I was going so well until my birthday when I was given several new ones!!
4. I love all types of pasta and rice dishes and would have it more often for dinner except Glenn is not a big fan. I dislike green peas (yuck) and curried sausages (double yuck).
5. I have a pen friend called Petra who lives in Sweden whom I've been writing to for nearly 10 years now. Petra came out to New Zealand three years ago for a five week holiday and Glenn and I had a wonderful time showing her the sights of our country.
6. I have a "thing" for black pens and prefer to use black pens at work.
7. Prior to my current job, I was a bakery assistant at the local supermarket and ever since then I've never been able to eat chocolate lamingtons or apple slice again.
8. I'm bit of a history buff and love reading books from all eras, particularly British royal history and books set during World War 1 and 2. I even took a unversity paper in Medieval History several years ago out of pure interest.
I think most people have been tagged but if you see this, and want to participate feel free!