Ok its time to do a review of June's stitching achievements. My goals for the month were:
1. to catch up on Stitching Leporello - almost finished part 2 during June, been stitching on this on Thursdays;
2. Kiwi Ornie SAL - Charlottle's Web Peace ornament - yes, stitched and ornamentified;
3. Biscornu exchange -Legacy BB -yes, all ready to go in the mail sometime this week;
4. Needleroll SAL - yes, Shamrock needleroll by Sweetheart Tree.
5. Seasonal exchange piece for Kelly - stitching this at the moment;
6. SBEBB House themed exchange -yes, stitched and finished (wahoo!!)
7. finish friend's birthday gift- yes, stitched and finished.
8. to start Mirabilia's Titania and PR's A Christmas Blessing Angel -yes, made a small start on both
and stitching on my current WIPs continued: Stitching Leporello, Coffee Menu -LHN, and Wandering Shepherd by Shepherd's Bush.
I had a few extra finishes:Little House Needleworks - Two Sheep Freebie and a small gift for a friend.
For July I'd like to:
1. make good progress on my friends' wedding sampler and ring pillow
2. participate in Needleroll SAL - 2nd weekend of the month
3. Kiwi Ornie SAL - Little House Needleworks Home for the Holidays
4. finish Mill Hill ornie and perhaps one other ornie
and what ever else comes along! Carol and I are hoping to SAL on Earth Thread's Violet and Lace Sampler once my silks for it arrive but they could still be a few weeks away.
I wish I had some pics of my recent finishes to share but it they will all have to remain secret for a little bit longer, lol. Instead I have a framing pic to share. Here is Bent Creek's I Do wedding sampler all framed, my friend J has done another superb job, so now I can pass it along to my friend's mum to travel all the way to Ireland later in the month :)