Wednesday, February 16, 2005

New Stash, and a Happy Dance

At long last my order from Stitching Bits and Bobs has arrived! Yay! I made the order way back on the 26th December so I was quite excited to see it turn up in our mail box the other day. Here's what I got:

Holly Noel - Just Nan
Wish - Shepherd's Bush
Happy Ho Ho Day - the Trilogy
Elisabeth's Stocking - Shepherd's Bush
Tiny Tidings IX - Lizzie Kate
Hearts Sampler - Heart in Hand
Christmas Kitty Moon - Stitchy Kitty
Sophie and Elisabeth stocking charms - Shepherd's Bush
Hope and Love Tree Ornaments - M Designs
flossaway bags
qsnaps extensions
Mill Hill Beads - 02063, 03024
Kreinik Bread - 9300 for the petal fairy.


This should keep me going for awhile!

I stopped by my LNS today and was able to pick up a Lanarte kit that I ordered at the end of last year, Pink and White Peony. I plan to stitch this for my aunt, who loves peony roses. I haven't stitched a Lanarte design for some time so I'm quite looking forward to it.



Happy Dance!

Last night I put the last few stitches into the baby sampler that I'd been asked to stitch by a friend. So here it is, Ellen Maurer-Stroh's The Firefigher - Bear at Work. Just needs to be framed now which I'll do for my friend once she has picked out what she'd like. Feels good to have some obligation stitching out the way and now I can get back to my little rotation.


Its stitched on Ice Blue, 32 count lugana Kiwi Illusions from Countrystitch
Doesn't look very blue in this pic though!

2 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

Congrats on the firefighter bear HD - he is very cute. And what a great stash haul!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great Stash Haul! Yes I find Stitching Bits and Bobs are taking much longer than they used to from order being placed to order being received. I didn't get my December 29th order until well into February! So I can understand your frustrations.

What a gorgeous Lanarte Kit, they do such a good job!

Great Bear! Congratulations on your HD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...