Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Stitching Bloggers Question of the week x 2

Two questions to be answered this week, :)

What project has been a WIP/UFO the longest? Or what project took
you the longest to complete?


At the moment I have only got two WIPs - Drawn Thread's Real Roses, and Shepherd's Bush's Robert's stocking. Both of these have only been started recently and due to Christmas stitching, gifts and ornies, they have been a bit neglected. I should be back on track with them in a few weeks.

The project that took me the longest to complete would probably be TW's Mermaid. At the time I was stitching it I was definately a one-at-a -time project girl but I remember working on it for months - must have been all those blends!

Free Image Hosting Service

Do you find that having another distraction (music, movies, people to
talk to) while stitching helps you make progress or make mistakes?


I love stitching while watching tv or videos, or DVDs. Or should that be listening! so I do tend to get lots done. However, when I'm at my stitching group get together I tend to work on something that requires less attention. I have loss count of how many times I've got home and had to frog all the work I did while with my stitching friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...