Saturday, November 06, 2004

November Stitching Goals

I didn't set myself any goals for October as there were too many things I wanted to do, if that makes sense but here they are for November:

1. Sue Hillis Design - Victorian Christmas Tree ornament from the 2003 Just Cross stitch Magazine. This is one that my Swedish friend picked out when she out in January
2. Start and finish True Blue Friends, a freebie design from Paw Printings, which is going to be a Christmas gift for a family member.
3. An ornament for Mum - she has picked out one from this year's ornaments magazine, which I can't recall off hand.
4. Shepherd's Bush Beehive freebie -going to be a gift for a friend's birthday
5. And more on SB's Robert Stocking.

I received the new fob and needleroll kit the other day and I'm very, very tempted to start on one of these, but I shall try and be good and stick to the plan above.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...