Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Friday Finishing

I have a small container that is slowly getting filled with finished stitched pieces as over the past few months I have had very little time at my sewing machine. This often happens over the summer months. I hope to start working on these and get myself up to date with a few things.

Good Friday it rained here most of the day and once I'd completed a few chores around the house, I pulled out some pieces, some finishing supplies and popped on some floss tube and managed to get these three little projects done. They were all stitched during 2022. 


First up, Cannot Count My Day Complete, which is part of a free pattern by Lori Holt and can be found here



Stitched on 32 count vintage mocha Belfast linen with DMC 3328

Letters to Santa, which was a mystery stitch along by the Fat Quarter Shop. 

Stitched on 32 count chalkboard linen with the recommended Weeks or DMC threads:




This little red work design is by Marg Low. and the reindeer button is by Barb of Theodora Cleave buttons.




Three down, many more to go!

See you soon x
 


 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very cute finishes.
Love the Redwork piece.
Marilyn

Mylene said...

Such lovely finishes. I especially love the first one.."cannot count..."thanks for sharing the link.

Jennifer said...

Great finishes and I especially love that reindeer button!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...