Thursday, April 20, 2023

April - three new starts & new goodies

Over Easter weekend I started three new projects and I am thoroughly enjoying each one. 

First up, my birthday start was This Happy Morning by Plum Street Samplers and I've chosen to stitch the dark version.  I'm using the recommended threads and Black Swan linen by Fox & Rabbit.



Next up was the 2022 Collector's Heart by Heart in Hand, I love these sweet little pillow designs. Fabric and buttons included in the kit.




A fun project to work on over the coming winter months is going to be this lovely chart by Primrose Cottage Stitches. So cute and the booklet is amazing, so easy to read the chart.




I received some lovely crafty birthday gifts from a couple of my friends - cute fabrics for project bags and DMC threads.

Patterns of my wish list from Misty at Luminous Fiber Arts.



More pretty fabrics, dishcloth cotton and yarn for making handwarmers, and a small Nurge stitching hoop. My friends at work have gone crazy for Nurge hoops and we all stocked up from our local sewing shop so are currently waiting for the next order to come in.  


One of my friends also made me this gorgeous project bag - the stitched piece is by Cosford Rise Stitchery.



See you soon xxx





4 comments:

butterfly said...

What lovely stitching starts and wonderful goodies .
Happy Birthday , hugs June.

Marilyn said...

Very pretty projects.
Love THAT Black Swan fabRic.
Nice gifties too!
Marilyn

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow...I love your New Starts...the Fabric - the threads - and the Patterns are so pretty...I love them. Beautiful Progress

Take care & Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup

Mylene said...

Those are beautiful designs you've started. And lovely gifts received from friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...