Monday, December 12, 2022

The Birdhouse Ready for Another Christmas

Several months ago I came across a new Natalie Bird fabric range called Ready for Another Christmas and a new pattern on the Milly Mac website.  I thought the fabric and stitcheries were so cute so I made several ornaments for gifts this year including ones to send to my stitching friends - Andrea in the UK and Carol in the US.





A fun project to work on, the thread I used was Cosmo thread 655, which is a colour very similiar to DMC 221. 

See you soon xx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Those are absolutely adorable Katrina. I love her patterns - they are so sweet. 💗

loulee said...

They are very pretty stitcheries.

Marilyn said...

These are soooooo cute!
Marilyn

butterfly said...

How cute love them .
Have fun.

Jennifer said...

Super cute - what great gifts for friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...