Thursday, December 15, 2022

Ornaments & a Festive Catch Up

I've lost track of how many years I've been friends with Andrea @andrea.heath369 and Carol @carolann03038, but I know it's since the early days of stitching boards and blogs. Every year we exchange ornaments so I now have a very special collection from the ladies on our tree.

This lovely stitched owl arrived a few weeks ago from Andrea - it's super cute!

 

I also received this sweet little ornament from Carol - just amazing too.



I really love the beaded edges on both the ornaments - such a neat way to finish ornaments, I need to give this a try myself one of these days.

Earlier in the month I met up with my stitching buddies for a day of festive fun and to celebrate three of the ladies' December birthdays - Val, Kath and Lisa.  We had such a lovely day together, swapping secret santa presents, birthday goodies and other treats.





I'm already looking forward to our 2023 catch ups and there might even be a retreat on the agenda!

See you soon x






1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your gifted ornaments remind me how much I love a beaded edge! I need to do more of them!

It looks like you had a great time with good friends! Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...