Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Stitching Time

 Hi friends,

I have so many stitching projects on the go right now but several are close to being finished so that's what I'll be trying to concentrate on over the coming weeks.  I had a couple of new charts arrive that are tempting me to start including this year's Heart in Hand Santa, it's so cute!

This has been a fun stitch, Joy & Good Cheer by Brenda Gervais - I'm stitching on 36 count vintage mocha and using most of the recommended threads.


I also have a small pile of Christmas ornaments to "ornamentify" - these were all stitched over our winter months.

Stitching with the Housewives various tiered tray tidbits.

One of Teresa Kogut's monthly ornament charts.


Hope is freebie chart from Liz Matthews.


Heart in Hand

Little Stitcher - this chart can be found in an earlier Just Cross Stitch ornaments magazine



See you soon xx



3 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching,
You have been busy; all are looking wonderful.
Have fun hugs June.

Marilyn said...

All great stitchy pieces.
Love your Cross Stitch Nation bag!
Marilyn

Elizabeth said...

Some beautiful projects there Katrina and I love your project bag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...