Friday, April 29, 2022

Books, Bunnies and New Charts

How did it get to be Friday again so quick! And soon to be a new month too, wow, almost May, and winter is on it's way. It's much cooler here now in the mornings and evenings, we even had our fire going last night in the lounge.  

This weekend Glenn and I are off on a little mini break with friends. We're heading to Napier and I'm so looking forward to it, meals out, some shopping maybe and catching up with our friends - it will be great!

This is my current reading pile. Great Circle was recommended to me by my sister in law and I totally enjoyed it, learning more about female aviators in the 1920 - 1940's.  I'm looking forward to Remember Me by Charity Norman. Charity is NZ author and I met her a few years ago at a function for Glenn's work. I remember her telling me that she was working on a new book and Remember Me is the one she mentioned. 

Probably the last of the Cafe au Lait dahlias from our garden, they have been so gorgeous this autumn.

More finishing recently - these two cute little designs by Priscilla and Chelsea from Stitching with the Housewives.




A parcel of new charts I'd ordered arrived recently from Art & Frame, oh my, I love them all so now I'm not sure which one to start first, lol.  I really need to finish a few other projects though!


Have a fun weekend, see you soon x

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love the bunnies, so cute. The colour of the dahlia's is gorgeous. Hugs, xx

butterfly said...

Don't you just love a good book to take you away from whats going on in the world.
Love the bunnies .
Flowers are beautiful.
Wow you are going to be busy with all the fab charts.
Have a wonderful trip.

Marilyn said...

Cute Bunny finishes & great stash.
The Dahlias are beautiful.
It's suppsed to be Spring here in the US, but we are still having cold temps & occasional snow!
Marilyn

Sue Rostron said...

Hi,new follower here. Love seeing what you do. Please can you post a link to Art & Frame as I cant' find one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...