Friday, May 06, 2022

April Ornaments & Creative Whimsy

Hello friends, this is turning out to be a regular thing, blogging on a Friday! 

We had a fab time in Napier last weekend, dinner out with friends - it was wonderful to catch up with them. and not only did we celebrate our friend's birthday but also my dear friend had recently received news her New Zealand Citizenship had been approved, which she'd applied for well over twelve months ago. Wonderful news to celebrate.

I've had several people ask me about Art & Frame and if they have a website? Art & Frame are based in Christchurch, and they have a Facebook page where regular updates of cross stitch charts, threads and fabrics are posted. If you are interested in any of the items, you can send a message to the Facebook page. Details are here:


or you can visit their website listing for the phone number, etc.

I can't wait to visit there again in July when Hannah is at this year's Dance School.


This is the selection of ornaments I stitched back in March: Gingham Greetings 2 and Merry Mrs Claus by Priscilla & Chelsea, Stitching with the Housewives, and 2021 Wee One Santa by Heart in Hand.








I recently decided to sign up to Teresa Kogut's Creative Whimsy Patreon. There are different Tiers, 1-4, and depending on what Tier you decide to join, you then receive monthly charts, access to purchase older Patreon charts and lots of other great things.  I had a lot of fun browsing through and purchasing these lovely charts, which were pdfs.

Do you have any Stitchmaynia plans for May? I've decided not to participate in Stitchmaynia this year. Instead I'm going to chose a few of my wips to stitch and try have a few finished over the new few weeks, especially since I have the lovely pile of new charts tempting me!! 

Tomorrow is Hannah's 14th birthday - how times flies! We are taking Hannah with her two best friends to Napier for a day out on Sunday since she has dancing classes most of the day tomorrow. 

See you soon xx

 

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching and finishing .
Great new stash.
Happy Birthday to your daughter .

Marilyn said...

Glad you had a fun getaway.
Those are some very cute finishes, & great charts.
Happy Birthday to Hannah!
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...