Friday, April 22, 2022

My to do list

This new project bag came together just like I'd planned, lol.  My To Do List, is a lovely pattern by one of my all time favourite designers, Lizzie Kate, and I'm still sad Linda retired from designing patterns. 

I've had this stitched for a few months and when I was recently looking through some fabrics spotted these two fat quarters of fabric given to me last year by a friend.  Who can resist cute bunnies and owls. This fabric range is by Lynette Anderson.

I followed the easy tutorial by Liz from Elizabethanncanstitch on You Tube, which I've used several times before.








This now contains my latest stitching project, The Rabbit & Rose by Brenda Gervais, which I'm thoroughly enjoying stitching.  

Some other happy stitching news, a parcel of charts arrived yesterday from Art & Frame, here in New Zealand. That just made my day, containing some new designs by Jeanette Douglas, Erica Michaels and some of the new Blackbird Designs, it will be hard decision to pick out what to stitch first! 

Enjoy your weekend, see you soon xx

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the project bag ,love the blue material .
Enjoy your weekend , hugs June.

Marilyn said...

It's a very pretty bag with pretty stitching & fabric.
Lizzie Kate designs are timeless.
I think we all miss her designing.
They are a quick & easy stitch.
Marilyn

loulee said...

What a very pretty project bag. Great finish.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

This is so pretty - I love this

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love this finish. Thanks for the link to Elizabethcanstitch, she has some tutorial videos which I will catch up on.

Tammy said...

Your bag is so cute! You have awesome sewing and finishing skills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...