Thursday, February 10, 2022

Jolly Old Elf

How cute is this little Santa! This design was one of my "crazy" starts during my holidays. When I spotted this Santa by Emily of Salt & Pepper Stitching on her Instagram, I was on the Etsy site so quick - purchased and printed in a flash, ha ha!

The fabric is 28 count cobblestone linen and I used all the called for DMC threads.
  



The jumbo size ric rac is by Lady Dot Creations, the Sizzle colour way, hand sewn around the edges of the pillow.

See you soon xx



4 comments:

butterfly said...

Cute Santa , and fab finish.
Have a lovely day .

Marilyn said...

Santa is too cute!
Love the backing fabric & the trims are pretty also.
Marilyn

Mylene said...

That is such a cute design and you finished it perfectly. Love it!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

This is cute and I love your finish. I think Katrina that you are my greatest enabler as thanks to you I've discovered designers whose charts I can purchase online :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...