Thursday, November 04, 2021

Tiny Modernist Christmas Stitch along

Back in September, I decided to sign up for the 2021 Christmas Stitch along by Tiny Modernist. You can find out more about this here.

I found some fabric in my stash, I think its 32 count Belfast linen Amsterdam Blue, which is close to DMC 3768, the called for DMC threads and then it's all kitted in this project bag that I made from some Lori Holt Christmas fabric.


The threads are very vibrant!


How cute is this little gingerbread man needle minder? I bought this when I was in Christchurch back in July.


Here's Part 1 all stitched:


 I've been working on Part 2 and it's nearly finished, just in time as Part 3 has just been released this week.

See you soon xx

2 comments:

PAM said...

That is gorgeous Katrina. Love the bright colours. I often think red, white and green don't suit us here in NZ.

loulee said...

Wow, yes very pretty colours.
Have fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...