Friday, November 05, 2021

Counting is Hard, new stash and a new Christmas Club

Counting is Hard by Misty, Luminous Fibre Arts is my Wednesday evening stitching project at the moment. I loved this design when it first came out and purchased the chart straight away - down loaded, printed, kitted and straight into a project bag!

I love the colours in this design, especially the blue bird.



I'm stitching this on my favourite linen, 32 count vintage mocha linen with all of the recommended DMC threads.


Before the recent suspension on mail being sent to New Zealand from the United States, I had a small parcel of patterns arrive from 123 Stitch, all charts from my wish list.  I'm seriously thinking of starting the Floral Motif Sampler on the 1st January 2022, that's if I can get some other projects finished first!


This pattern, Christmas Letters by Primrose Cottage Stitches was another downloadable pattern I bought recently and it's kitted ready to go some time.


A favourite stitching purchase ever year is the Just Cross Stitch Ornaments magazine and I was able to purchase this through Art & Frame, a shop in Christchurch.


MillyMac Supplies, a shop in Nelson here in New Zealand, offered a Christmas Club for the months of October, November and December and I couldn't resist signing up. You receive a little parcel of mystery patterns, fabrics and threads and an ornament for your tree.  Here's what I received in October's parcel:







The little mouse is so cute!  Perhaps this will inspire me to get back to some red work stitchery next year?

Enjoy the coming weekend, whatever you might be doing.  See you soon xx



5 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching ,
And what beautiful stash .
Enjoy.

Marilyn said...

Great projects!
The fabrics are awesome too.
Marilyn

shirley flavell said...

You have some lovely stitching to do ahead of you, the crosstitch sampler for the new year start looks fabulous. I have just completed the Christmas word crosstitch and need to fully finish it.

PAM said...

Wow Katrina you are going to be busy but what a beautiful array of patterns/goodies.

Ashleigh said...

Hello, Just wondering if the Just cross stitch 2021 is the issue that includes a reindeer with Joy next to it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...