Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Stitchography Project Bag


Hello dear friends, and welcome to another week. I'm so happy as the sun is out after nearly a whole week of dreary, drizzly rain and there's even some warmth to it. Feels like summer is on it's way!

Today's stitching project to share is a finished project bag.  Stitch -O-Graphy was a chart released by the Fat Quarter Shop back in early August to celebrate World Cross Stitch Day. It can still be purchased here

Mid August and New Zealand was back in Level 4 Lockdown, the strickest of our lock down measures, where we all had to stay home once again from work and school, and only leave our homes for essential shopping and services.  It was middle of winter too so with a bit of extra time on my hands, my stitching got plenty of attention and this design became my lockdown project. 



I stitched the design with my own thread choices on 32 count white linen.



Using some Lori Holt fabrics, I followed Elizabethanncanstitch's You Tube tutorial for making this style of project bag. 


I also attached a few little charms to the zipper pull.

A fun stitch to enjoy during the few weeks our area was in lock down once again.

See you soon x





 

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your project bag is lovely. Hugs, xx

butterfly said...

Wonderful project bag, I love it.

Marilyn said...

A very cute bag!
Marilyn

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

That’s very cute Katrina! Yes, the weather has been very dismal in Wellington too, but this week. Is a big improvement. I know what you mean about lockdown in winter - it wasn’t as easy as the first one with the beautiful autumn days. I do hope you can still get a holiday somewhere nice at Xmas.

loulee said...

Your stitching looks lovely. And what a wonderful fabric. Great wee baggie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...