Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Fabric Santas

Look what I've made, 8 log cabin Santas, all set for gifts later this year.  I've had this tutorial on my Pinterest board for absolutely ages. They did take a bit of time - ironing, cutting and sewing, but I happily sewed away watching Netflix or Floss tube.




A good way to use up some of the Christmas fabric in my stash - don't worry, there's still plenty more. They did turn out a bit larger than I thought they would but you could sew less of the log cabin rounds to make them smaller.

See you soon x

5 comments:

butterfly said...

They look fab .
Enjoy your day.

Marilyn said...

These are so cute!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

These are really adorable Katrina!

Chris said...

Fantastic Santas and they will look beautiful on a tree. I think would be a great Christmas pressie for my blogland friends.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These look good. You have been busy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...