Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Stitch Maynia Week 1

For Stitch Maynia this year I've decided to work on a mixture of new starts and carry on with some of my projects already underway. I've kitted up and have ready to go 9 (my lucky number!) new projects, which I'll start at on various days during the month.

1  May :  Kringles by Little House Needleworks - some fabric arrived in the post and while it's not my original first choice, it works ok. It's 32 count smokey white Belfast. 


 2 May : Needle Nick by Lizzie Kate, my weekly stitchalong with Kath & Clare


3 May: Santasundayxs Jack Frost Tree Farm, I've started on part 3


4 May : Merrymondayxs Peppermint Pals by Brenda Gervais


5 & 6 May : a new start - Smallest Things Sampler by Heart in Hand, this is going to be gift for one of my cousin's having a baby this July. How cute are the little buttons!



7 May : a new start, In my Garden by Blackbird Designs, this was a club kit from the Silver Needle


Week 2 is underway and I have a couple of new starts to look forward to!

See you soon x

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow wonderful new starts enjoy .
Have a fab week.

Marilyn said...

Love all of our starts & WIPS.
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

At least two of those projects have gone on my Wish List! Dare I read your next post? 😁

Susan said...

I love Little House Needleworks. I just bought two of their patterns the other day!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Such great projects Katrina! Looks like a great Maynia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...