Monday, May 04, 2020

Be Well

Thank you to the designers out there that have so generously shared patterns with stitchers all around the world.

I've printed off a little stack of these charts to stitch over the next few weeks and here is the first one:

Ewe Be Well by Shepherds Bush, a link to this can be found here




I used most of the recommended threads and the fabric is a piece of hand dyed lilac coloured linen.

My scissor fob is from the Shepherd's Fold series a few years ago.

See you soon xx

5 comments:

loulee said...

There are so many little and large freebie projects around at the moment, we're spoiled for choice.
You have picked a sweet project.

Marilyn said...

So cute.
There's some nice free designs out there.
Marilyn

butterfly said...

Thank you ,lovely freebie .
Love your stitch.
Have a good week.

Anna van Schurman said...

Lovely! I didn't have enough of those colors to start this without thinking (not so good at that right now). But this is on my list!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I've decided that we have similar stitching tastes as this is the #bewell design I've stitched. I haven't decided how I will finish mine. Have you for yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...