Friday, November 03, 2023

All the Stitching

 Lots of stitching happening here lately - as well as my own projects, I've been stitching away on ornaments and a few gifts for Christmas and birthday presents.  I'd really like to get a few things finished as I have several new charts on the way from the US, the 2023 Jingle Ball is coming up and there's bound to be lots of lovely patterns released for it, and I have several other projects waiting to get started.

During the recent long weekend I pulled this lovely chart out and made a start.  It's the first time I've stitched a Silver Creek Samplers design. I'm using some cream linen from my stash and the recommended threads. 


Over the winter months here, I stitched a lot on this cute design and now only have the last part to go, Welcome to the North Pole by Primrose Cottage Stitches.






For the past two years I've participated in the Tiny Modernist's Mystery Christmas stitchalong and decided to join this year's - The Night Before Christmas. 



Part 1 is done - I'm using the recommended threads and the linen is Elephant Run by Fox & Rabbit.


Several Stitching with the Housewives ornaments have been stitched and finished. 




Have a fun weekend - see you soon xx

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow you have been busy , beautiful Christmas stitching .
Enjoy your new charts , its always exciting .
Hugs June.

Sarah Baird said...

Beautiful and inspiring stitching 😍

Marilyn said...

Very nice projects, & love your project bags
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...