Thursday, September 07, 2023

Fully Finished x 3

It was my good friend Sonia's birthday recently and when I spotted some new Lynette Anderson fabrics in my local sewing shop I thought they'd be a perfect match for this Little House Needleworks stitched piece from several years ago.  I followed the project bag tutorial from Elizabeth Ann Can Stitch you tube, I've made several of these now. 

Accessorised with a silver heart and a macrame key fob, I was really happy with how it all came together. 







Next up from my finishing pile is Dear Santa by Teresa Kogut, I loved stitching this design.  This pattern was from the July Patreon club.



This Autumn pillow by Scarlett House was a kit from the Silver Needle's Stitching with my Friends club.

The linen, threads, and trim were included in the kit.



See you soon xx

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very nice finishes, love that bag!
Marilyn

Solstitches said...

You’ve been very busy Katrina and everything is just lovely.
The bag is a beauty. So pretty with the macrame fob. I think I need to turn some of my old x stitch finishes into something useful instead of being stuffed in a drawer.
Thanks for the eye candy and the inspiration
xx

senarah said...

You did magical embroidery again. I love the pillow with Santa. I like everything.
Sorry for my bad English.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...