Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Stitching update

Last night I finished this sweet design from Heart in Hand, the 2023 Collector's Heart.
I used the fabric and thread that came with the pattern. In the photo below, taken before I finished the design, the thread is showing up quite dark, it's a lot lighter in person.  This was a fun project to stitch.




I  finished three Stitching with the Housewives small ornament charts at the end of July. 





More for the finishing pile - it's getting bigger by the week but I hope to start working on that soon!



Can you see that snow? Our walk on Sunday was lovely in the sunshine but oh boy, there was a chill to the air.  

See you soon xx

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Beautiful Christmas stitching , you are if front.
I have just started my Christmas stitching .
Lovely snow on your mountains .
Enjoy your week hugs June.

Marilyn said...

Cute stitches!
Beautiful pic.
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...