Thursday, August 17, 2023

A Stitching Catch Up

Last Saturday I spent the day catching up with my dear stitching friends. It had been awhile since our last get together and it was really great to be able to share my new work space with the ladies. Our lovely friend Nicki couldn't make it this time due to family visiting so I hope to catch up with Nicki soon. 

I couldn't decide what specific project to work on so packed a bag filled with lots of different projects and my current knitting project.  I was happy to get some small progress made on Welcome to the North Pole, nearly finishing the second snowman on part three.


Kath's lovely hexies she's been making and these are Kath's photos she snapped during the day:








Such a happy time together, stitching away, chatting and catching up with each other's life happenings, yummy snacks of course, lots of hot cuppas, and lunch from the great bakery we have just down the street.  Looking forward to our next catch up already!

See you soon xx

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

North Pole is too cute.
Love those Hexies.
Looks like a fun time with friends.
Marilyn

Julie said...

What a lovely light airy space you have to work in Katrina ... how perfect. Yes I love getting together with my likeminded friends too. Enjoy your day. xx

Susie said...

Some beautiful work there. Lovely to catch up with friends.

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching, Love the photos of your club , I miss my one that I ran for 20 yrs
I was getting ready to step down and covid made my mind up. We still keep in touch which is good. Have a great weekend hugs June.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...