Monday, July 03, 2023

Stitching all the things

I have so many enjoyable stitching projects on the go right now including several new things underway.

Another Shepherd's Bush stocking, Martha:

I picked Humming of the Bees out of my stitching basket for last week's sampler to work on, I haven't stitched on this for months.




A little more stitching on Welcome to the North Pole, such a fun stitch.



A new start last week, the 2023 Collector's Heart by Heart in Hand.




I'm using the fabric and thread that came with the pattern.  The cute little needle minder was a gift from a friend.

I hadn't planned to participate in this year's Jolly July, the stitch along that's been running several years. However, Teresa Kogut's Patreon charts this month are just so lovely, I'm planning to kit up one or two to take on my trip down south.

See you soon xx


2 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow wonderful charts you are stitching on .
Looks like you are having fun with your stitching I love lots of starts and pick up what I want to stitch that day , it's fun .
Have a great day, hugs June.

Marilyn said...

All great projects.
Love that stitching bag.
Have a fun trip!
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...