Thursday, July 01, 2021

Jolly July is on it's way

For a few years now I've participated in Jolly July, a stitch along on Instagram organised by Kimberly from the Fat Quarter Shop, and Priscilla and Chelsea of Stitching with the Housewives. As I stitch Christmas designs all year round, I usually spend all of July working on these.  This year I've decided to have a mixture of new starts and also get some stitching done on some older projects including one or two started last year during Jolly July.

I spent a couple of happy hours on the weekend getting fabric, charts and threads organised for this month and also, checking out what ornaments I've already stitched during 2021.

I haven't shared any of these so here we go, all stitched - just to be finished some time.

Jolly St Nick and Rudolph, by Stitching with the Housewives


Berries in Bloom, a freebie by Hands on Designs


Mouse's Christmas Decorating by Tiny Modernist


Ho Ho Ho by Trellis & Thyme



2020 Santa by the Prairie Schooler



Joy - Lila's Studio


Peace - Lila's Studio


Noel - Lila's Studio


Gingerbread Cookies by Little House Needleworks

Snow Joyful by Homespun Elegance


Dazzlin' Deer by Heart in Hand


Are you going to be participating in Jolly July? 

See you soon xxx

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Wonderful collection of Christmas ornaments!
I was going to join in Jolly July but I want to get some Autumn stitching done so will use July to do that.

Darlene S said...

Oh my, I'm in love with all your Christmas theme stitchery. So beautiful. I'm quite a newbie to cross stitch. As much as I'd love to actively stitch Christmas theme projects in July, I'm going to be stitching some other projects which I purchased from FQS with the goal of stitching (and learning) this summer. Maybe next summer I'll be able to SAL with Jolly July in July! But I will at least follow along virtually as I'm sure I'll find inspiration and good cheer! Thank you for sharing your beautiful projects and inspiring.

butterfly said...

Great Christmas stitching , have a fun week.

Zélia Padrão said...

Muito bom. Obrigada

Marilyn said...

Very cute stitches.
It's fun kitting up projects!
Marilyn

Alison said...

Lovely work and a great collection for Christmas. Nice elegant colours.

Gabi said...

Very nice stitching.
July is the month I start with my Christmas stitching. So a lot to do.
Thanks for sharing.
Greetings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...