Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Stitching on Sundays & Mondays

Here's the first of the ornaments I've stitched from Spirit of Christmas Set 2 by Lila's Studio, so sweet.

I'm stitching on 36 count Summer khaki linen with most of the recommended threads. The plan is to stitch one of these lovely designs every month, there's 8 in total.

Next up for #santasundayxs and #merrymondayxs is Merry Old Soul by Brenda Gervais.


I've been wanting to stitch this for absolutely ages. I'm using most of the recommended threads and the fabric is 32 count Smokey Pearl Belfast linen. 

For tomorrow's post I'll have an update about all the Blackbird Designs I've been working on over the past few weeks.

See you soon x

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Those ornament are so pretty & colorful.
Santa is cute too.
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your ornament is pretty. Will you finish it the same way as the cover photo on the chart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...