Thursday, February 11, 2021

All the Blackbirds

The dahlias in the garden at my work have been stunning this summer, and they are almost to the end of flowering. One of my staff members left these ones on my desk earlier in the week, just gorgeous.



Over the past few weeks I've been spending a bit of time each week on some of the Blackbird Designs I'd started last year and others that have been languishing in my stitching basket.

This is not my usual stitching basket, but I thought I'd better give some of these WIPs a good iron before taking some progress pics to share, ha ha!


Merrily Merrily We Welcome Spring, fabric is 36 count Oaken linen by Picture this Plus. This has been on the go for a couple of years now.



Oh Joyous Day, started back in our spring time September 2020


The Last Ripe Berries, 36 count Wren by Picture this Plus, started last April 2020.


Winter Rose Manor, started a few weeks ago


All Joys for Thine, a 2020 Stitch Maynia start, fabric is vintage mocha belfast.


It sure feels good to have made a tiny bit of progress on each of these!

See you soon x

7 comments:

Julie said...

Everything you are working on is just beautiful Katrina & those dahlias are especially gorgeous. xx

Kay said...

While it is lovely toes your lips I was so interested in seeing your lovely collection of project bags al together, they do look amazing. Also the pretty needle minders too, I have only just gone the rabbit hole of needle minders having received some as gifts and especially like your bling bee. x

butterfly said...

Lovely flowers and beautiful colors .
Great stitching for you to get back to .
Have a good day.

Robin said...

Beautiful flowers and beautiful WIPs.

Marilyn said...

They are all beautiful.
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These are all beautiful designs. It's nice to see the progress you have made on them.

Tammy said...

Love these! The floss colors are great and those fabrics are luscious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...