Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Last week's stitching

I've have quite a bit of secret stitching going on at the moment, ornaments and gifts for Christmas, but I'm also trying to fit in some stitching on my own projects too.

All Joys for Thine was a 2020 Stitchmaynia start and I spent an evening stitching on this lovely design.


I also finished another part of the series on Jack Frost's Tree Farm part 6. There's only two parts to go now.



2020's Prairie Schooler Santa is underway too, I'm using 32 count vintage mocha belfast linen.

Have a fab week friends - see you soon xx

5 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful patterns and fabrics. Love them all.

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching projects , have a fun week .

linda said...

I love jack Frost tree farm it's so sweet.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Good progress on all these projects.

Marilyn said...

Great projects, so pretty.
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...