Friday, January 25, 2019

What I'm Working On

As always, I have several projects on the go and most days I stitch or knit on something different.  I don't have any set plans or goals for my crafting during 2019, just to enjoy whatever I'm stitching and knitting and maybe get back to doing a bit more embroidery and sewing. 

I would like to stitch some of the Prairie Schooler Santas, this one is now finished since I took this photo.


This is the Washed Out shawl by Joji Locatelli, and I'm using three gorgeous yarn colours by Bleating Art yarn, which is hand dyed locally here in Hawkes Bay.  I started this way back in September and I'm now 2/3 of the way through.


Next up is my sock knitting, I'm about to finish the first sock of the Cha Cha Chevron socks, a pattern by Sandra of Cherry Heart. This gorgeous yarn, Fig Bird, is by Circus Tonic Handmade from Australia.



During my holidays I did make a teeny start on this gorgeous sampler by Blackbird Designs :


I'll share a progress pic next week some time.

See you soon xx



7 comments:

LaNelle said...

Katrina, stitching is beautiful always love PS....love your shawl colors are so pretty and socks! How wonderful to have all those talents, handwork just makes are lives so much better...blessings, LaNelle

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching and knitting .
I am very much the same have lots of stitching and knitting on the go .
I have made no plans for 2019 I just stitch what I want to that day .

Marilyn said...

Great projects.
The knitting is beautiful.
Marilyn

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Piękne prace.Pozdrawiam.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Beautiful Projects that you are working on...I love your Projects.

Happy Stitching

Happy Knitting

Linda K, Buttercup

loulee said...

Lots of lovely projects. That sock yarn is adorable.

Andrea said...

Wonderful projects that you are working on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...