Friday, September 22, 2023

Ornament Finishes x 4

Lately I've been working on getting a pile of stitched ornaments from earlier this year fully finished. Even if it's just a half hour at a time at my sewing machine, I'm slowly making good progress.

Yuletide Angel by the Humble Stitcher


Santa's Tree Farm, from the roundabout series by Stitching with the Housewives




Merry & Bright, another cute design from Stitching with the Housewives


The 2023 Santa by Prairie Schooler




Have a fun weekend, see you soon xx


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very pretty finishes!
Marilyn

Solstitches said...

What a lovely selection of ornaments Katrina. All so beautifully stitched and finished.
I especially love the Stitching With the Housewives one. The colours really pop on the black.
Do you sew or stick your cording? I have such a massive pile of things that need to be fully finished but I’d far rather be stitching than finishing and this job just keeps getting put off!
Margaret

Jennifer said...

Great finishes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...