Monday, May 24, 2021

Flea Market Flowers

A parcel arrived recently from the Fat Quarter Shop, containing a few goodies I'd ordered with some birthday money back in early April.

I bought the newly released Flea Market Flowers chart designed by Lori Holt and some pretty fabrics to make, you guessed it, more project bags!

I had all the recommended DMC threads in my stash and I'm going to use 36 count Vintage Mocha fabric.


The colours are so pretty.  I'm aiming to stitch a couple of the boxes each week so will see how it goes!


These fabrics are so pretty and great value, the cost to get it here to New Zealand is pretty high though.




See you soon xx

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Beautiful goodies , enjoy them all.

Marilyn said...

A very pretty project, & great fabrics!
Marilyn

Mylene said...

A nice start on your new poject, lovely colours.
WOW! Such beautiful fabrics.

senarah said...

I also ordered the chart from the Fat Quarter Shop. I like it so much. I'll start doing it in the next few days, I think on white linen. Have fun embroidering, greetings from Germany (Europe), Sonja

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love the colours in Flea Market Flowers. It will be beautiful.

Robin said...

Flea Market Flowers is such a lovely chart. I’ve been tempted. You scored some awesome fabrics. Looking forward to progress on your flowers and your project bags.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...