Thursday, February 04, 2021

This Week

Just like that, it's February! We have a long weekend coming up so we're heading to the beach for our last stay there of the summer. I'm looking forward to some chilled out days and I've packed plenty of stitching, including a new project to work on.

Last week I was happy to see Sew by Row by Lori Holt had been released as a PDF chart. I found a piece of 28 count ice blue Lugana in my stash and I'm going to use the suggested DMC threads. This will be a fun design to stitch.

 

I forgot to share this little finish the other day, Merry and Bright by Pineberry Lane. I stitched on this during my summer break. I used most of the recommended threads and the fabric is 36 count Light Examplar I think?

The new school year started for Hannah this week and her usual activities are underway again - swim squad, dance classes, orchestra, etc. Year 8 this year and off to high school next year, where have the years gone?



See you soon xx
 


 

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your new stitch .
And the one you are going to take away with you .
This one will be nice to stitch .
Your daughter is growing up in front of our eyes .
You must be very proud of her.
Have fun on the beach.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Enjoy your weekend away. I'm quite envious when I read of your 'normal' life. It will be great when I can see family again.
I have Merry and Bright on my 'To Do'list as it is a pretty design.
Sew by Row is a good design. It looks like you could use elements of the design in different ways.

Marilyn said...

Great projects.
Nice pic of Hannah.
Marilyn

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love how quirky Merry and Bright is. What a fun stitch!
My younger son is in Year 7 but that is High School here. We don't have Middle Schools any more. They decided it was too many transitions and now they do Primary until Year 6 and Secondary from Year 7. Always interesting to see what other countries do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...