Monday, August 24, 2020

Mistletoe Lane Part 3

This month I've been trying to get some of the projects I started in July finished, three are done, yay! I'm working on the finishing of these so will share pics soon.  

Last night I finished Part 3 on Mistletoe Lane, I'm aiming to have this finished by the end of the month too.



My fabric is a lighter grey colour but it's so hard to get good photos in the winter day light.  Spring is on its way though. 



I hope you have a good week friends.

See you soon xx

3 comments:

Robin said...

Mistletoe Lane looks great. I like your linen choice. So funny to read you are looking forward to spring......we are tired of the heat and looking forward to autumn. Have a great week.

butterfly said...

Lovely stitch .
I Spring will soon be with you .
Here we are feeling Autumn in the air already .
Have a fun week.

Marilyn said...

Very pretty!
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...