Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Jolly July 2020

There's only a few more days left in July and I'm finally getting a Jolly July update done!  Jolly July is a month long stitch along organised by Kimberly of the Fat Quarter Shop and Priscilla and Chelsea, from Stitching with the Housewives.  

I had some big plans this month but I only ended up stitching on the following projects as well as some progress on Kringles. I'm definitely going to do a rerun during August.

First up, Christmas Typograph by Pine Mountain Designs. The funny thing about this one is that when I spotted that Kimberly was going to stitch this design it reminded me that I'd had the chart in my stash for many years. Of course I then couldn't find it so I was so pleased to be able to purchase a PDF chart for it from here

I'm using the recommended DMC threads on white linen. I've left out the third row of the pattern for now as I'm going to adjust the "white Christmas" line to something else.


Moving along with Be Merry & Bright, this is such a lovely design.


Jolly St Nick and Rudolph by Stitching with the Housewives, which I'm stitching on 32 count chalkboard linen.


I've purchased several of the ornament charts by Priscilla and Chelsea as well.  I absolutely love to be able to buy PDF charts and get them sent directly to your email. Especially with the current situation with world wide postage and shipping, orders from overseas can take several months to arrive here in New Zealand, depending on the country they are coming from. 

See you soon x

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching ,I have been sorting my Autumn and Winter stitching out ready for the next few months .
Have a lovely stitching week.

Marilyn said...

Great Jolly July projects.
Marilyn

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Piękne świąteczne hafty.

Jackie's Stitches said...

You got quite a lot accomplished! I never seem to stitch Christmas on season.

Maggie said...

Lovely choices for Jolly July stitching, I especially love Be Merry & Bright, I might just have to add that to my Christmas stitching :-)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I think my favourite of these projects is 'Be Merry and Bright'
I find that I'm inclined to buy more charts when I can get them in pdf format.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...