Thursday, December 13, 2018

All the way from the UK

Andrea has been a stitching friend for many years now and every year we exchange Christmas ornaments.

This year I chose to send Andrea the Majestic Bird ornament by Homespun Elegance which you can see here.

As well as a gorgeous card, here is the lovely ornament I received from Andrea:



Andrea's finishing is always just perfection and I really treasure all the wonderful ornaments I have received over the years. It's so much fun bringing them out each year for the tree.

See you soon xx

4 comments:

Kay said...

Just lovely, stitching friends really are the best kind to have. x

Marilyn said...

That red truck is so cute.
She makes beautiful cards also.
Marilyn

butterfly said...

I love the red truck , great exchange.

Andrea said...

Glad you received safely. Your ornament is the one I worry about as it has such a long way to travel.
Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...