Monday, August 13, 2018

Merry Little Stitches

I couldn't resist buying this chart when it came out, late last year I think - Merry Little Stitches by Pineberry Lane. 

I purchase all my charts by Pineberry Lane as e-patterns directly from Pineberry Lane. Instant gratification! 

These little stitches were my #santasundayxs project during July.





Finished as simple flat ornaments with cording made out of the same coloured DMC used in the pattern, 355 & 822. In the above photo you can see the fabric I chose for the backing, one of the lovely pieces I picked up on my recent shopping trip.

See you soon xx

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute ornaments.
Love Pineberry Lane designs.
Marilyn

Andrea said...

Fabulous finishes.

butterfly said...


Love the ornaments and what a great finish.

Bethan said...

I can see why you were tempted by the designs! I love how you have finished them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...